They are going to go over everything in a meeting with an oncologist tomorrow. The doctor will go over what procedures they are going to do and the the plan of action. The doctors have already suggested she go through surgeries and perhaps chemo. All of that will be decided tomorrow. I hope it goes well and isn't to overwhelming for my mom and her sisters. They need to be strong for my Nana and be her rock.
The hardest thing about it all is that my Nana feels really alone because my Papa doesn't know whats going on he isn't there for her. She broke down with my mom and is just really sad, she feels like she is going to be battling this all on her own. But little does she know that she has three daughters who are there for her and 6 grandchildren who are willing to do anything for her to help with this fight. I want her to realize that along with all of us she also has God who is with her no matter what. She is a strong Christian lady who needs to be sure that God is always her centre. I am learning every day from her whether she knows it or not.
I love my Nana and want see her overcome this cancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment