In a little nut shell Here are a few things that took place over the last year...
1) January of last year I decided to return to full time school to get my
business diploma (have not been able to continue with schooling)
2) Got to enjoy all the excitement of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games
3) April Bought a house in Burnaby and moved in
4) Continually Renoing our house (brand new basement and upgrades to
the upstairs)
5) July started to work with my Dad and helping him with his business
6) August went on a trip to Holland and Germany to visit relatives
7) September was working two jobs and decided to quit squash altogether
(one of the hardest decisions)
8) October bought our new puppy a German Shepherd cross Lab named Nixon
9) December quit my job at the Fairmont and am just working with my dad
Now that I look back at a list of the events that have taken place this year that I think are the biggest and took the biggest decisions it doesn't seem like a lot but at the time it all felt a bit crazy. The year has been filled with many changes and decisions. I am excited to see what the next year will bring and what exactly will happen........
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

No comments:
Post a Comment