We had a project that we did for a large client and unfortunately when the product was shipped across Canada and we realized that the product has a problem, it's falling apart. After a week of coming up with different solutions and options we finally decided on a solution and the flights were booked right away. My dad off to Toronto and myself off to Calgary and then Montreal, teams were arranged in each city to meet us and help us each day. The process is a pretty long and tedious one but with lots of help it hopefully will go quick.
I spend the last three days in Calgary and today arrived in Montreal. I'm excited to see the city a little, I have never been to Montreal and heard it is a great city. Tonight I will probably be off to bed early since I feel like I have been up forever, oh wait I have been!!! My flight left Calgary at 7am but I had to return my rental car and such so I was up at 4am and at the airport by 5am. I didn't sleep on the flight since I wanted to make sure the time change didn't mess with me and I was able to go to bed at a decent time and be all adjusted. And on top of it all tomorrow morning I have an early start at work and need to be refreshed and ready to go.
For me there are only two hard things about travelling to different cities
1) I'm terrible at driving in a city I don't know.... I got lost in Calgary a few times and already here in Montreal.
2) I don't like travelling alone. I am so lucky that Ben (my very very best friend) is always arond and we do everything together. I am happy this trip is only a week long so I can come home and enjoy the weekend with Ben.
Here are some photos from Calgary......
| Me missing my hubby on a walk.... |
| Calgary Tower |
| Walk by the river |
No comments:
Post a Comment