Of course when you ring in another year making New Years resolutions come up. Ben and I every year since we've been married (4yrs) have never made resolutions that have a time line. When people make New Years resolutions they usually find themselves disappointed by March when they haven't lived up to your resolutions. Last year instead of making resolutions I made a list of things I wanted to do and try over the year so I decided that this year I would do the same thing. Most of the things on my list are the same, I didn't get to some of the things on my list like learning how to play piano or buying a sewing machine but I'm not disappointed that I didn't get to those things because I will try to get to them this year. What are some things you'd like to try or do this year? It's proven that when you write down your goals you are more likely to complete them. So what's on your list for 2012?
Here is my list for 2012:
- Read Bible & Journal once a day
- Pray once a day
- Tell my Husband I love him every day
- Read a book a month
- Bake something new once a month
- Cook new recipes & eat more healthy
- Buy a sewing machine and learn how to sew
- Be more creative & crafty
- Learn how to be frugal & budget
- Make a coffee table book of wedding photos, Europe trip & India trip
- Learn how to play the piano
- Work towards finishing my associates certificate in business
- Go to the gym more
No comments:
Post a Comment