Friday, June 24, 2011

Much Awaited Vacation


FINALLY A MUCH AWAITED VACATION
Osoyoos


Extremely excited tonight Ben and I are leaving for a week long vacation!!!! The last vacation we went on was a four day trip down to California in April to visit Ben's family. It was a lot of fun but not long enough. Along with all the hard house work and my health issues I am excited to just getaway and not think of anything other than relaxing!!

The plan is to head to Osoyoos for 4 days and stay with Ben's family there. Then we head home for a day and pack up the truck, pick up my dog and head to Cannon Beach in Oregon.

Cannon Beach, Oregon

We are camping at a little campsite 15 mins away Haystack Rock on Cannon Beach. We really just have relaxing, hiking and hanging out on the agenda. We might head to Florence on our way home and do the Sand Dunes but we are really just going to play it by ear. I just can't wait to have a fun little cheap getaway. I can't wait to post all the cool pictures from the trip!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment